1500+ feet Mark Twain National Forest frontage, wet weather creek
- Location: Near Summersville in Shannon County, Missouri
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $40 per year
- Parcel size: 48 acres +/-
- Zoning: No requirements or restrictions.
- Terrain: Sloping and Flat
- Access: County Road WW
- Utilities: Off Grid
- GPS: 37° 7’51.16″N 91°32’48.55″W
Restrictions: No mobile homes, junkyards or dumps. RV’s & Travel Trailers are Ok. No more than 5 dogs, no Pit Bull dogs (more about why we don’t allow Pit Bulls)
Terms & Pricing
Lease/Purchase: $69,900, $500 Down, $690/Month. Down payment in addition to first months payment due together. Then the payments are just $690 a month on a lease/purchase agreement.
ALL of the payments paid the first year, including the down payment and any extra money paid, will be subtracted from the sale price with no interest. After three years of payments being paid as scheduled (or 25% of the sale price has been paid off) this agreement will become a Purchase Contract or a Deed with note and Deed of Trust (Buyers’ choice).
- Cash (In person only, do not mail Cash payments!)
- Cashier’s Check, Money Order or Wire Transfer
- Pay with Credit/Debit Card
- Payment can be made online through our website or wire transfer.