Lake Land Lot to Build Your Home or Vacation Getaway!
- Location: Lake Eufaula, McIntosh County, Oklahoma
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $55 per year.
- Parcel size: 116′ X 120′ Irregular
- Zoning: Building Restrictions According to the Eufaula, OK. NO POA dues
- Terrain: -Level to Gently Rolling, & Lake Views down Utility Easement.
- Access: – Paved Road-Marian Lane
- Utilities: Electric & Water, Septic needs installed.
Restrictions: according to Eufaula, OK.
Terms & Pricing
Lease/Purchase: $9,999, $500 Down, $100/Month. Down payment in addition to first months payment due together. Then the payments are just $100 a month on a lease/purchase agreement.
ALL of the payments paid the first year, including the down payment and any extra money paid, will be subtracted from the sale price with no interest. After three years of payments being paid as scheduled (or 25% of the sale price has been paid off) this agreement will become a Purchase Contract or a Deed with note and Deed of Trust (Buyer’s choice). Upon completion of the contract, buyer will receive a warranty deed free and clear!
- Cash (In person only, do not mail Cash payments!)
- Cashier’s Check, Money Order or Wire Transfer
- Pay with Credit/Debit Card
- Payment can be made online through our website or wire transfer.