** No credit checks, no-prepayment penalties, and no balloon payments!
**HOW TO GET STARTED**
* Pay the Down Payment and First Month's Payment Together
* Sign The Agreement
* Obtain Liability Insurance
* Provide Proof of Insurance
It is easy as 1,2,3,4.
** 1st Year Interest-Free for 1st Time Buyers**
All payments paid during the first year, including the down payment and any additional payments, will be deducted from the total sale price. The first year will be interest-free and directly applied to the principal balance. These terms apply to first-time clients within the first year of purchase.
** Interset Rates**
* 8.99% for houses.
* 9.75% for land/ land with cabins.
** After 25% of the sale price has been paid off, the buyer will have the option of going to a Deed Of Trust. Upon completion of the contract, the buyer will receive the deed specific to their property. In most cases, it will be a General Warranty Deed. (Please make sure to ask what kind of deed is specific to the property that you are purchasing.)
** Restrictions Specific to Homestead Crossing Inc.**
No SINGLE WIDE OR DOUBLE WIDE mobile homes, no junkyard/dumps, no more than 5 dogs, and no breed of dog that is not covered under your liability insurance policy.
* You may live in a travel trailer/RV, cabin, or tiny homes on our properties.
* MODULAR HOMES are ALLOWED on our properties. You will need to have a well-drilled, electric service in place, and a permanent foundation.
*Cash (In person only. Do not mail cash payments!)
*Cashier's Check, Money Order, or Wire Transfer (Fee May Apply For Wire Transfer)
* Pay with Bank Account Information (Routing and Account Number)
*Payment By Debit/Credit Card (3% Fee Does Apply)